Engineering Graduate Program
Lee Kee Group is an approved company to offer Graduate Scheme “A” Training in Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering (MIE) discipline. We provide a comprehensive and prosperous opportunity to the engineering graduates to learn and experience the non-ferrous metal industry in different aspects.
The Graduate Scheme “A” Training Program
The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) considers that the qualities required by a Professional Engineer can best be developed and attained by graduates who have thoroughly integrated their theoretical knowledge with the practical skills required to apply that knowledge. The purpose of the Scheme “A” Training is to provide registered graduate trainees with the opportunity to achieve this necessary reinforcement of theory with practice.
- Understand of HKIE and the Graduate Scheme “A” Training
- Manufacture and Logistics Management of Metals and Alloys
- Supplier Management
- Internal and External Audits
- Quality Management and Environmental Management
- Laboratory Testing and Operations
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com