- Change of Information – although LK endeavors to keep all information in this website accurate, complete and reliable; the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information cannot always be guaranteed. LK reserves the rights to update any and all information, including these terms, in this website at any time without prior notice. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continuous use of this website implies that you accept changes in these terms.
- Use of information – this website is for informational purpose only. LK is not responsible for any loss, disadvantage and consequences that may be brought forth to visitors by using information from this website.
- Availability of information – LK does not assume responsibility for any damage, loss and disadvantage to visitors caused by, but not limited to, temporary service suspension or termination, broken links or images.
- Download or exchange of information – LK is not responsible for any damage, loss of data and virus attack that may affect your computer system by using this website, including but not limited to, download and electronic mail.
- External links – external links directed from this website that are not within the leekeegroup.com domain are not under the control of Lee Kee Group. LK is not responsible for the content, changes and updates of any external linked sites. These external links are provided for your convenience only, and the links do not imply LK’s endorsement nor represent LK’s opinion.
- Geographical coverage – this website is controlled and operated by Lee Kee Group, in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, People’s Republic of China. LK does not warrant that products and services on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Visitors who choose to visit this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- LK holds the copyright of the information and materials found in this website, including but not limited to, logo, text, software, photos, video, graphics and audio, unless otherwise stated. Copyright of any third-party material found on this website must also be respected.
- Information and materials found in this website are limited to personal and non-commercial use only. Any commercial uses of information or materials from this website, including but not limited to, publication, broadcast or redistribution in any medium are prohibited, except with LK’s prior written approval.
- Other logos and trademarks found in this website remain the property of the companies to which they refer.
Last Updated June 5, 2016
Information Lee Kee Collects and How We Use It
Collection of personal information
You may choose to provide personal information (for example your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this website, however not providing this may result in reduced functionality. LK’s usage of this information will be consistent with this Policy.
Cookies contain small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device.
Recognizing your device with Essential Cookies allows our site to help you navigate efficiently to obtain the information and services you have requested.
Analytical and Customization Cookies allow our site to remember your preferences such as language selection and help you to view information that is most relevant to your interests; these cookies also help us to maintain and improve our websites by providing information on how visitors find and use the sites, and how well the sites are performing.
In some cases Advertising Cookies may be used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
Unless you disable the cookies on our website, by using our website you agree to our use of those cookies.
If you decide to disable cookies on our site, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features once you have done so,
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by LK or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
Sharing & Transfers
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside LK and its affiliates, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other LK sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
How We Protect Your Information
At LK, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other LK websites. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
How to Contact Us and Update Your Personal Information
Mobile Information We Collect
- Personally identifiable information (e.g. Name, email address) we collect consists only of what you share with us. For example, certain products may ask for this type of information so that we may contact you by phone or email at your request. You choose what, how, and when you want to share.
- If you use any location-enabled products, you may be sending us location information. LK does not store or use this information other than to provide the service you requested. For example, a mobile product may use GPS data to find a nearby restaurant you requested. Location-enabled features are opt-in and you have control over your participation and can turn these services off at any time.
- Some mobile applications will utilize Google Analytics (or similar tool) to help us better serve our customers through improved products, services, and revisions to the mobile applications. This collected information will not identify you to LK. It may, however, let us know anonymously, which services and features you are using the most within the application, as well as device type and hardware features, country and language of download.
- Use of 3rd party services such as social sharing sites (e.g., Facebook & Twitter) is governed by the privacy practices of those services. LK does not capture or store your login information or other personally identifiable information for these services, however session info or cookies may be stored.
Mobile How We Use Collected Information
- We use the information to personalize your experience with the application and to improve your overall experience including the development of new products, services, and features. We also use the information to provide customer support, and when applicable, register and administer your account. Additionally, we may use the information you provide to contact you about updates to our service.
- Information you provide may be used to fulfill the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. For example, if you authorize a purchase through a mobile eCommerce application, we will use provided information to ship and bill you.
Mobile Information sharing
- LK does not share any collected information with 3rd parties with the following exceptions:
- LK may provide some personal data to third-party partners that are providing services essential to your mobile user experience.
- All requests are sent through your mobile carrier’s network and your carrier may have access to it. Consult your carrier’s privacy policies for additional information.
- Certain mobile products and services and manufacturers allow you to interact and share your information with others. For example, you may want to Tweet or post to your Facebook page content from a LK mobile application. Consult your mobile device manufacturer, or mobile product or application developer’s privacy policies for additional information.